Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
The Video Production Process:
How do I choose the right production company?
Doctors, mechanics, lawyers, video producers, whatever profession you are researching; experience matters most. A quick look at our Demo Reel will show you the variety of clients we’ve produced content for and the level of expertise we bring to every project. You have to ask yourself if there’s a good culture fit with the studio you choose to work with. Our team takes great pride in showing work that was written, shot and edited by our staff. Our focus is on producing creative marketing videos, brand stories, and motion graphics.
How long does it take to produce a video?
How much will a video cost?
Things we consider when determining a production budget.
- Concept Development & Art Direction
- Script & Storyboard Development
- Number of shooting locations, how many days?
- Does the shoot require a studio with a sound stage?
- What type of lighting package will be needed for your production?
- What type of camera package and peripheral camera equipment will be needed to capture your vision?
- Do you need on-screen talent or voiceover narration?
- Does the production require a stylist/makeup artist?
- Do you need original motion graphics or animation?
- Do media assets need to be purchased for your production, i.e., stock footage and photography?
- What type of crew will be needed to accomplish the objective?
Can we use assets from our company?
Script Writing is Important
Do I need to hire talent for my video?
What are the benefits of having a video on my website?
Online video continues to emerge as a powerful resource to engage audiences and influence buyer behavior. Studies on the effectiveness of web video reflect an overwhelmingly positive impact on consumers. Visitors to websites that include video are significantly more likely to stay longer and feel more confident about your product or service. Most importantly – they’re more likely to take action.
• Visitors stayed at websites that use video 78% longer than websites that had no video.
• 82.6% of consumers more likely to buy from a company whose site had web video
• 73.4% of consumers said that seeing video on a company’s website increased their comfort level
• 68.4% of consumers more likely to buy products online after seeing a web commercial. Chamberlain Research
• You are 53x more likely to appear on page 1 of Google’s search results if you have video on your website – Forrester Research